Slim Down Those Trouble Areas with CoolSculpting
Have you noticed a steady drop in the numbers on your scale, but the body fat calculator has remans the same no matter what you do. This can be hard to comprehend but the reality is that losing weight is not the same thing as losing fat.
There’s a good chance that what you’re really losing is muscle mass which in turn exhibits a reduction in your weight. However, unless you reduce the fat in your body, you will not really be healthy and fit in the true sense.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non surgical cosmetic procedure that is used by millions of individuals worldwide for reducing stubborn fat in the various parts of their bodies. However, in order to understand the actual implications of the CoolSculpting process, we must first get acquainted with the influence of fat cells in weight gain.
The number of fat cells in our bodies continues to grow until we reach the adult age. They become permanent after that point. The phenomenon of weight gain or loss is largely dependent on the size of each of these fat cells in the body.
For example, an obese individual will have larger fat cells as compared to someone who is leaner. This implies that even when we lose weight, the number of fat cells in our body stays constant.
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that reduces the number of fat cells present in the body with a fat freezing treatment. The procedure involves exposing the fat tissues to extremely low temperatures so that the cells underneath the skin crystallize and eventually freeze to death.
Given a period of time, the body naturally reduces the dead cells and processes the fat to release energy. The result is, a slimmer, and more contoured treated area.
Why is CoolSculpting Better Than other Fat Reduction Methods?
• CoolSculpting utilizes the only FDA cleared fat freezing procedure which employs extreme cooling of the treatment area to reduce stubborn fat. This alone exhibits the safety and reliability of the CoolSculpting procedure.
• Because CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure, it eliminates the need for any surgery or incisions. CoolSculpting helps achieve a sleek and smooth body without any ugly bruising or scarring on the skin.
• The procedure involves precise and controlled cooling that specifically targets only the fat cells present within the treatment area, and it poses negligible risk of damage to the surrounding healthy tissues.
• Since the procedure does not employ any surgical invasion, there is negligible discomfort post the treatment. Also, your medical practitioner will not be administering any anesthesia in your body. There is zero requirement for any downtime.
• Due to a highly safe and reliable operation, the CoolSculpting procedure can be used to treat multiple areas of the body such as love handles, back, thighs, and abdomen.
CoolSculpting can reduce the excess fat cells in your body, and its results are likely to last longer than any other fat reduction procedure available.
Contact Our Office
Having a slimmer and more toned body can make you feel more confident in yourself and enhance every aspect of your daily life. If you want to know more about CoolSculpting and the amazing benefits it offers, contact us today! Dr. Jane Chung, an experienced cosmetic surgeon, will help you get the body you have always wanted.