Having a full head of hair may be an important part of someone’s identity. When the hair begins to thin, however, it can cause the person experiencing it to lose their sense of self and decrease their confidence. Your hair growth may begin to degrade as a result of aging, stress, and unhealthy lifestyle habits. With the help of NeoGraft hair transplants, however, the solution to your degrading hair growth is within your grasps.
What is NeoGraft?
This hair transplant technique is done through an automated process. The procedure is minimally invasive and can be useful in both men and women. The procedure incorporates follicular unit extraction to remove hair follicles from the donor area and transplanting them to those areas where thinning hair is severe.
How Is the Procedure Performed?
During a consultation, you and your surgeon will decide on an appropriate donor area. Depending on your volume of hair, it is usually from the back. From the chosen area, follicles are individually extracted. The uniformity of extraction results in the uniformity of the extracted follicles and causes better acceptance.
Each person requires a specific transplant pattern based on their hair density. Based on the pattern devised, your surgeon will prepare the site for the proper alignment and placement of the follicles extracted. The segregated follicular units are then grafted into the area where there is less hair. The process is highly effective due to the accuracy of the procedure and because of the fact that the extraction as well the grafting are done strand by strand.
One of the benefits of the procedure is that the scalp will not be damaged thanks to the consistent and balanced removal with pneumatic pressure in a controlled set up. As the natural follicles are extracted and grafted quickly, the results look so natural that no one will be able to tell that you have had a hair transplant.*
*Individual results may vary.
Benefits of Neograft Over the Other Hair Transplant Procedures
• The process is minimally invasive so there’s no need to worry about scarring.
• There are no incisions and stitches involved.
• The follicles are extracted by a safe and precise automated tool. This is one of the main reasons why no pain or discomfort is experienced during the process.
• The precise nature of the treatment makes the results look incredibly natural.
• Hair follicle extraction will not damage the surrounding hair follicles.
• The automated method involves accurate extraction without twisting and forcefully pulling the hair follicles. This ensures that hair follocle damage will be kept at a minimum.
• The pressure exerted can be controlled and varied depending on the health of the candidate’s scalp.
• The procedure can be customized to fit the needs of a specific candidate for optimal results.
• Helps prevent the occurrence of ingrown follicles.
• Fast recovery with minimal downtime when compared to other treatment options.
Contact Our Office
If you want to learn more about a NeoGraft hair transplant and want to increase the volume of your hair, contact our office. With the help of Dr. Jane Chung, a skilled cosmetic surgeon, you can rejuvenate your full head of hair.