Male Enhancement San Jose
NONSURGICAL, MINIMALLY INVASIVE MALE ENHANCEMENT PROCEDURES OFFERED AT JENESIS
At Jenesis, the following three male enhancement procedures are most popular:
- Penile Girth Enhancement (PGE) for Confidence
- Penis Lengthening by Pubic Fat pad Micro Liposuction
- Glans Penis Enhancement for Premature Ejaculation
Recently, many cosmetic procedures have become safer and minimally invasive. Male enhancement procedures of the penis have changed too. For example, a simple, quick cosmetic injectable treatment can help improve with premature ejaculation, a very common condition. Also, you can enlarge your penis very quickly without surgery or down time. The procedure is safe, painless, and reversible yet long lasting.
Even though sexual satisfaction primarily results from mental stimulation, many men are continuously searching for options to increase the girth and length of their manhood. There are many false methods and products such as pills, potions, weights, and suction pumps in the market. However, there is currently only one surgical method and one non-surgical method for penis enlargement that work:
- Surgical Penis Enlargement – highly invasive and painful procedure with an extended recovery period. The surgery should only be performed by a qualified and skilled surgeon.
- Non-surgical Penis Enlargement – a minimally invasive procedure with injectable filler that can produce satisfying results almost immediately and with a minimum recovery time.
About 30% of American men suffer from premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a serious condition that can affect sexual confidence. In addition to various techniques such as psychological adjustments and several medications that can help, now much clinical evidence suggests that injection of dermal fillers into the glans can help with sensitivity, control and extended performance.
There are various injectable filler options available, including autologous fat, silicone, collagen, permanent (plastic) particles, polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and hyaluronic acid (HA). Different fillers produce different results, and have different longevities and potential side effects. Before treatment, all potential patients should ask the following utmost important questions: Are the injectable fillers safe? Is the treatment performed by an expert physician? Will the treatment produce your desired results? Is it reversible (in case)?
Dr. Jane is an experienced specialist in penis augmentation using injectable dermal fillers. She only uses FDA cleared fillers that are safe, soft, long-lasting and reversible. Her preferred fillers are based on a natural substances that hold water in skin and tissue. The natural hydrator fillers have been used for cosmetic injections in the lips, nose and cheeks more than 20 years.
Many men who are seeking solutions for small penis size often have a distorted view of what they actually have. Therefore, your perception of size and realistic expectations of penis enhancement should be discussed during your consultation. Prior to treatment, you should reconcile all your questions and concerns, and gain a realistic expectation of results. (Example Before and After photos may be viewed during your consultation.)
Male penis shape and size varies in a range. From many published studies, the following data is the average size ranges:
- Flaccid lengths – 2.8-3.9 inches (7 to 10 cm),
- Erect lengths – 4.7 to 6.3 inches (12 to 16 cm),
- Flaccid circumferences – 3.5 to 3.9 inches (9 to 10 cm), and
- Erect circumference – 4.7 inches (12 cm).
A good candidate for penis enhancement procedures is somebody who meets one or more of the following conditions:
- a below average penis size – girth or/and length
- a lack of psychological confidence of penis size,
- suffering from premature ejaculation, and
- have realistic expectations of treatment results.
All male enhancement candidates must be the following conditions:
- Over 18 years of age
- Not suffering from any serious health conditions (e.g. severe infectious diseases, vascular or lymphatic complications, etc.)
- Not suffering from any active sexually transmitted infections
- Not having Phimosis or paraphimosis conditions
- Not suffering from active Peyronie’s disease
- Not having history of injectable permanent implants like silicone oil in high volume
- Not sensitive to any HA or/and PMMA based filler (May require some sensitivity tests.)
- Please discuss your previous penile surgery or enhancement with one of Jenesis consultants to determine your suitability for treatment.
Also note that Jenesis Male Enhancement is not a treatment to resolve bending or curving of penis.
Depending on your initial penis size and the volume of filler injected, the results may vary. Our typical initial injection volume is between 7ml and 15ml. A substantial injection volume is important but a good experienced injection technique is more important for a satisfying result. Using smaller cannulas or syringes to inject and spread the filler more evenly makes a big difference. To give you a realistic perspective, the injection of 15ml of filler in a single session will produce a commensurately larger result, 15-30% increase in the circumference of the shaft of the penis. In addition to the circumference increase, a large volume injection, 15ml or more, will result in some lengthening too due to the extra weight.
After the treatment, you will experience less ‘shrinkage’. For many men, their flaccid penis tends to shrink under certain situations such as after swimming, when cold, or if embarrassed. Especially in a public change room or a shower room, some men feel self-conscious. The treatment can help you feel more confident when flaccid.
When erect, you will observe a measurable increase in thickness (proportional to the volume injected), but it may not be as noticeable as when flaccid.
For most men suffering from premature ejaculation, you will notice an improvement on controlling and extending the time before ejaculation. However, ejaculation is also associated with other psychological factors.
How it works…
Male enhancement with various injectable materials such as autologous fat, silicone, collagen, permanent (plastic) particles, polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and hyaluronic acid (HA) has been around for a long time. In this age of safety and efficacy, few filler materials are recommended for male enhancement treatments. In South Korea, where non-surgical penile augmentation is probably more common than anywhere else in the world, 80% is done by injection of HA dermal filler, which is now considered a safe and effective option. At Jenesis, we only use FDA approved and reputable cosmetic fillers.
Similar to injection in the face and other body parts, the dermal filler is injected into the penis just under the surface of the skin. The injected filler material can be gently massaged to smooth out any irregularities for even coverage. Usually, after about 1 or 2 weeks, the filler is stabilized and evened out into the penile tissue by absorbing water.
Eventually and slowly, the embedded filler material will be metabolized and reabsorbed by the body. Normally, HA filler lasts for 18-24 months, sometimes longer. We recommend periodic small injections to maintain the desired results.
Our HA dermal fillers, Juvederm, Boletero, and Restylane, are reversible in case of any problems (which are minor and uncommon).
The Jenesis experience…
Here are some tips that give you preview of the Jenesis experience:
Sometimes, the natural shyness of booking a consultation is the most difficult thing to get over. After this most difficult step, you will feel at ease as it is just like a visit to a regular doctor’s office. We encourage you to raise any questions or concerns you may have about your condition, the procedure and the likely outcomes. Dr. Jane or our trained consultant will explain the treatment options, take some measurements, and recommend a suitable treatment for your desired results.
The following items should be completed before your treatment:
- Hair trimming a few days prior to treatment. (Recommended)
- On the treatment day, washing the area with Hibiclens soap and water.
- Starting one week before your treatment, do not take aspirin, Vitamin E, anti-inflammatory drugs, and St John’s Wort to avoid excessive bleeding, bruising or other side effects. Please avoid the above medications before, during and after your treatment.
About 30mins prior to your procedure, our medical staff will apply numbing cream on the injection areas. All injections are performed by Dr. Jane using a thin, rounded cannula or syringe. Only minimal discomfort is expected. This is a well tolerated procedure. Dr. Jane uses a special type of dermal filler that is already mixed with lidocaine, which numbs the entered area instantly.
In some circumstances, Dr. Jane may first inject a medication that induces an erection. Dr. Jane can distribute and shape the filler better around the shaft as she injects. The induced erection may last an additional hour after the procedure. If the patient experiences a prolonged erection, contact our clinic immediately.
For a desired proportional appearance, if necessary, Dr. Jane may also inject 2-3ml of filler into the glans of the penis.
The treatment procedure usually takes 30-60 mins depending on the injected volume. Your penis will be wrapped firmly in a stretchy bandage after the treatment. We recommend to keep the wrapped bandage on for 12 hours.
Even though the procedure is proven to be very safe, there are some potential temporary minor side effects:
- Some bruising or/and tenderness may occur. Sometimes bruising become more apparent one or two days after the procedure.
- After the procedure, swelling can be seen for a several days. Sometimes, we will provide you with anti-swelling medication to help settle.
- Significant pain or difficulty passing urine is not common. If this happens, please talk to Dr. Jane or your patient coordinator.
- Some small irregularities could be shown. The dermal filler has some initial malleability. You can gently smooth out any small irregularities. If you desire, you could move product towards the head or the base by massaging it somewhat in that direction. WARNING: Please don’t overdo it! The filler will be stabilized and integrated with tissue after 1 week and any abnormal placement will need to be dissolved or/and additional filler.
We recommend avoiding sex or manual stimulation for first few days. Do not have any unprotected anal sex for 1 week. Wash your penis at least twice a day for the first week. If you do have sex in the first week, wash your penis after sex.
You may return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
We ask patients to come back to our clinic for any follow-up treatments after 2 to 4 weeks. Usually, the enhancement look its best after two weeks because the HA fillers stabilize and absorb water during that time.
Length of results…
Many factors including metabolism, exercise, medications, and the filler material determine the longevity of penis enhancement.
After one or two weeks after the injection, HA dermal filler is naturally integrated into the penile tissue. Normally, the result lasts between one and two years. The filler will be slowly metabolized and reabsorbed by the body. If you want to maintain the desired results, periodic small top-ups are recommended. Based on some studies and our experience, repeated filler injections can give you a longer lasting effect. This is due to fibrogenesis, the synthesis of collagen and elastic fibers by the body where the filler is placed.
For a small number of patients, the enhancement may not last as long due a higher metabolism, prior medical conditions, or conflicting medications. Unfortunately, these patients cannot be identified prior to treatment. However, future treatments for these patients will be done with alternate fillers that are also safe but more permanent.
We offer initial a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced consultants. If you want to have an initial consultation with Dr. Jane personally, we charge you $100. However, we give you the credit of $100 when you have the treatment done. The treatment pricing varies depending on how much the volume of HA dermal filler required. Our popular injection sizes are:
2 ml – Glans only
3 ml – Glans only
6 ml – Girth only
8 ml – Girth and Glans
10 ml – Girth and Glans
15 ml – Girth and Glans
The above price may change without prior notice. On your initial consultation or treatment day, we can also quote for an alternate volume for your desired results.
The maximum volume Dr. Jane can inject during your first session is 15 ml. However, if you desire, she can add more volume 4 weeks after the initial treatment. We recommend periodic top-ups to maintain your desired results.
Other treatment options…
Other Injectable Options:
At Jenesis, Dr. Jane only uses FDA approved safe fillers with several different product categories. Other than HA dermal fillers, we offer slowly absorbable calcium hidroxyl-apatite (CaHA) soft tissue filler, Radiesse, and non-absorbable polymethyl-methacrylate (PMMA) -based soft tissue filler, Bellafill.
CaHA is an absorbable calcium material that is also presented in the form of 40 micron spheres suspended in a similar vehicle. Once injected, the vehicle is absorbed and the micro spheres are surrounded by the person’s own collagen, creating a slowly absorbable living implant that increases the volume of the area for approximately 18 months.
PMMA is a non-absorbable hard plastic presented in the form of 40 micron spheres suspended in a water-based, cellulose vehicle. Once injected, the vehicle is absorbed by the body and the micro spheres are surrounded by the person’s own collagen, creating a permanent living implant that augments the volume of the area.
Dr. Jane does not offer other filler materials such as autologous fat, silicon, plastic particles, and other permanent fillers due to known major side effects. Many patients ask why fat injection is not recommended by Dr. Jane. The autologous fat transfer was initially believed be a promising technique. There is no fat naturally in the penis. However, many studies show that the fat survival rate is only less than 10%. Also distortion, lumpiness and occasional terrible infections with resultant scarring and deformity are common side effects.
Liposuction / Pubic Liposuction
Weight loss can increase the apparent size of the penis. If you are overweight, some length of penis is hidden or retracted. It is estimated that men lose about ½ inch of penis length for every 5-10 lbs of your extra weight. Also, it is an established physiological fact that fat converts the male sex hormone to female sex hormone. Being excessively overweight is an unfavorable condition for your manhood.
For men who cannot control their weight by exercise and diet, we recommend liposuction. Liposuction is an alternate common method for removing excessive body fat. Also, localized pubic liposuction is recommended if you are not overweight but you have a desire to improve your flaccid penis length. Dr. Jane is specialized in body contouring. See more information under Liposuction.
Many men have the desire to increase their penis size. To meet their demand, there are many unproven fake methods and products are available in the market; these include Jelq exercises, traction devices, vacuum devices, pills, creams, herbs, rhino horn, and etc. All these products, devices and methods are not medically proven for efficacy or safety. We do not recommend buying into this misguided information.
Other facts and potential complications…
- Both HA, PMMA and CaHA fillers can be palpable and/or visible because the penis has no subcutaneous fat to camouflages any irregularities.
- PMMA implants are semi-permanent. After 2 to 3 years, only 20% of the filler material will be permanently remained in tissues.
- Final girth enhancement results are observed between 30 and 45 days after the treatment.
- A follow-up session after 4 weeks from the initial treatment is recommended to correct any irregularities or add more volume.
- Other unusual complications can occur:
- An accidental injection of the soft tissue filler into a blood vessel can cause skin necrosis.
- Infection is an extremely unlikely occurrence. The most likely cause is due to improper postoperative care from the patient.
- Sometimes, patients can experience temporary transitory redness.
Jenesis male enhancement procedures have been designed to improve confidence in manhood. All Jenesis nonsurgical male enhancement procedures are minimally invasive. Here are some recaps:
- Penile enlargement results can be temporary or semi-permanent depending on the filler materials used.
- Jenesis only offers FDA approved fillers for efficacy and safety. We offer three different soft tissue filler types:
- HA Fillers (last one to two years) – Juvederm™, Boletero™, and Restylane™
- CaHA Fillers (last one to two years) – Radiesse™
- PMMA based Fillers (semi-permanent) – Bellafill™
- After girth enhancement procedure, most patients retract less in the flaccid condition.
- Liposuction can improve the flaccid penile length for men with overweight and/or thick pubic fat pad.
- Glans penile enhancement can improve premature ejaculation condition.
- The girth enhancement procedure can be combined with glans penis enhancement for premature ejaculation and pubic fat liposuction for length improvement.
- Secondary penile enhancement procedure can be combined with other primary enhancement procedures.
- Uncircumcised patients are more prone to imperfections and must opt for lighter volume of soft tissue fillers.
- Due to limited skin surface area, micropenis will have very minimal results with soft tissue dermal fillers.