Conveniently located to serve San Jose, CA
Acne Treatment with Innovative Technology
The ClearLight™ is a unique new therapeutic light that treats moderate inflammatory acne. ClearLight™ uses the innovative Acne PhotoClearing (APC) technology to reduce the most common bacteria that causes acne quickly and easily.
- All areas of the face and body can be treated.
- No downtime
- No pain
- No side-effects
- A new paradigm for acne treatment
- Short treatment regimen – 8 treatments over 4 weeks to achieve impressive results
- Systemic drug-free treatment
- Typical treatment conditions: Acne
A. ClearLight™’s unique APC technology reduces P. acnes bacteria safely and effectively within the skin.
- Before treatment: A pimple forms around the hair follicle opening, causing inflammatory acne with an abnormal amount of bacteria called P. acnes.
- During treatment: ClearLight™’s APC technology uses intense, 405-420nm wavelength light, which permeates the tissue to reach the P. acnes target safely and effectively.
- After treatment: The P. acnes bacteria have been eliminated.
A. Monthly maintenance ClearLight™ treatments usually help control acne breakouts for four to six months; after that another treatment series may be necessary.
A. We can tell you about the treatment plan that is right for you. It will involve a series of ClearLight™ treatments, typically twice a week for 4 weeks. It is important to keep the treatment appointments recommended by your doctor. By following the treatment plan, you’ll see maximum results and enjoy clearer skin with ClearLight™.
A. With ClearLight™, a typical treatment session takes only 15 minutes. You lie comfortably while the therapeutic light is applied; sometimes there is a slight warm sensation. ClearLight™ treatments are described as easy, even relaxing, but most importantly — painless and safe. Patients often listen to music while being treated.
A. ClearLight™ effectively clears 70% of mild to moderate inflammatory acne in eight weeks. Inflammatory acne includes red bumps and pus bumps. An occasional patient will have a flare up sometime between the 2nd and 5th treatment, which should resolve with continued treatment.*
*Individual results may vary.
A. ClearLight™ is one of the safest acne treatments available. Its APC technology uses light that is UV -safe. Some patients experience residual redness where an inflamed blemish was located. The redness will go away over time.
A. We recommend applying prescription acne topical treatment after ClearLight treatments to improve results.
A. No two individuals are the same, and results may vary. Some conditions can improve dramatically in some patients and not respond in others. Approximately 15-20% of patients will not improve due to other types of bacteria or other causes of acne.