Conveniently located to serve San Jose, CA
Art of Face Sculpting with Long Lasting Solution frame
Bellafill is different from any temporary fillers that you have tried in the past. Temporary injectable wrinkle fillers are made of different kinds of natural or synthetic materials that are broken down and eventually absorbed by your body. As a result, wrinkle correction is only temporary and you may need repeat injections several months after the initial treatment to maintain your wrinkle correction.
Bellafill is different. The unique microspheres are not absorbed by your body and work with your skin to produce collagen which provides the support your skin needs for natural, long lasting results.*
*Individual results may vary.
Bellafill can make the people look younger and fresher without any downtime or surgical scars.
Welcome to Bellafill®
A unique injectable filler for the correction of wrinkles known as nasolabial folds (smile lines) that provides natural and lasting results.*
*Individual results may vary.
The only dermal filler on the market approved for the correction of moderate to severe, atrophic, distensible facial acne scars on the cheek in patients over the age of 21 years.
What is Bellafill® and what makes it unique?
It is distinctive
In the world of injectables, Bellafill® is distinctive. The collagen immediately adds volume to the skin to lift wrinkles known as smile lines. The PMMA microspheres create a matrix that supports your body’s own collagen production.
Bellafill® has been approved for the correction of facial wrinkles known as nasolabial folds or smile lines since 2006. Bellafill® requires a skin test to identify patients who may be allergic to the lidocaine or collagen in Bellafill®.
Bellafill® isn’t just an exceptional cosmetic treatment option. It has a proven safety profile.2
Bellafill® is apolymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) collagen filler.
- See visible correction with the very first treatment.
- The collagen in Bellafill® provides immediate volume and lift while the PMMA microspheres remain in place and create a matrix that supports collagen production in your skin for lasting improvement.1*
Collagen tissue matrix and blood vessels have formed around PMMA
Safety established in clinical studies
The ability of Bellafill® to provide immediate correction and lasting improvement has been tested in rigorous clinical trials that demonstrated effectiveness, safety, and extremely high patient satisfaction.
The Safety Story
Bellafill® has been approved by the FDA for the correction of facial wrinkles known as nasolabial folds or smile lines since 2006. The microspheres in Bellafill® are made of a biocompatible material that is used in extremely sensitive areas of the body, such as intraocular lenses for cataract patients.
Approximately 300,000 syringes distributed globally.4
Vibrance™ Rejuvenation System
The Vibrance Rejuvenation System is comprised of three unique products that can be used together to achieve optimal results.
Bellafill® is an FDA and Health Canada approved dermal filler for the correction of facial wrinkles known as nasolabial folds or smile lines.
- Immediate and lasting improvement for wrinkles known as smile lines4
- The PMMA helps replace lost collagen by working with your body’s natural processes1*
- Simple, in-office treatment with little to no downtime
Regenica® with MRCx™ next generation growth factor technology is designed to stimulate your skin’s natural repair and renewal mechanisms.
- Regenica’s multipotent growth factors help prevent and reverse the skins natural ability to regenerate collagen, elastin and extracellular matrix
- Clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone, and reveals a more radiant complexion4
ReFissa is the only FDA approved and marketed 0.05% tretinoin emollient cream for the treatment of fine facial wrinkles, mottled hyperpigmentation, and tactile roughness.
- Truly improves skin texture
- Optimal balance between efficacy and tolerability
- Emollient cream minimizes unwanted skin reactions
All pictures are of actual patients of our practice who have provided consent to display online. Viewers should understand that results do vary and not all individuals achieve the results depicted here. The following pages contain some nude images. By clinking on “View Images” below, you are acknowledging that you are over this legal age of 18 and are consenting to view these images.
Jensesis LipoPlasty & Laser provides treatments to patients throughout San Jose, San Francisco, Bay Area and out of town.
A. Bellafill is the long lasting solution for wrinkle correction. Bellafill consists of a combination of microsphere enhanced collagen and lidocaine for comfort.
A. First, the collagen in Bellafill visibly reduces the wrinkles right away, then the microspheres provide a support matrix for natural, enduring wrinkle correction.
A. Temporary injectable wrinkle fillers are made of different kinds of natural or synthetic materials that are broken down and eventually absorbed by your body. As a result, wrinkle correction is only temporary and you may need repeat injections several months after the initial treatment to maintain your wrinkle correction. Bellafill corrects wrinkles differently. The unique microspheres are not absorbed by your body and provide the support your skin needs for natural, long lasting results.
A. Yes. Bellafill has proven to be a safe and effective dermal filler for the correction of nasolabial folds and was approved by the U.S. FDA in October 2006. In clinical testing, Bellafill was as safe as the control temporary filler. Since the launch of Bellafill in 2007, tens of thousands of patients have been safely treated with Bellafill.
A. The tiny microspheres in Bellafill are made of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), one of the most widely used materials in medicine since 1949. The microspheres in Bellafill remain intact at the injection site and provide structural support to keep your wrinkles from returning.
A. No. Some people are not good candidates for Bellafill. Bellafill is contraindicated in those who:
- have a positive reaction to the Bellafill skin test
- have a history of severe allergies and hypersensitivity (anaphylaxis)
- are allergic to the anesthetic (lidocaine) in Bellafill
- have a history of allergies to any bovine collagen products
- are prone to thick scar formation (hypertrophic scars) formation and/or excessive scar formations (keloid scars)
- are undergoing or planning to undergo desensitization injections to meat products
A. Yes, you should know:
- Bellafill contains microspheres that help provide the support for
wrinkle correction. The microspheres are not absorbed and can only be
- The safety of Bellafill in pregnant or breastfeeding women, and individuals under 18, has not been established.
- There is always a risk of infection with any injection. Discuss the
symptoms of infection with your doctor so you will be able to recognize
A. You will see results immediately. In the U.S. clinical studies, full wrinkle correction was maintained.
A. Most people get the results they want with one or two treatments, depending on the depth of their wrinkles and folds. When you have your follow-up appointment, you and your doctor can decide if you would like to further enhance your results.
A. Bellafill is formulated with an anesthetic (lidocaine) for patient comfort. For additional comfort, the doctor may numb the treatment area with a topical or local anesthetic agent.
A. With proper placement, Bellafill cannot be felt after treatment. You will see the results immediately and be able to return to your normal daily activities.
A. The skin test is a safety precaution to ensure that you are not allergic to the collagen in Bellafill.