MesoBright / MesoLift San Jose
Tired of being told of being told you look tired?
Banish dark spots, enlarged pores, and redness, Acne, Scar with your own blood and Hyalronic acid without surgery
If you pursue this, you really want someone who knows what they’re doing. Injecting dermal fillers under the eye is, Dr. Jane warns, a very “technique-dependent” procedure. The filler and/or PRP needs to be injected from deep under the muscle or right above the orbital bone rather than into the superficial layers of the skin. An inexpert job can lead to puffiness. At Jenesis, Dr. Jane does all the filler procedure by herself for patients.
One of the most common complaints that patients have about their eyes is the
appearance of dark circles under the eyes. But there are many factors can cause dark circle. Some dark circles can be the result of shadows from bulging under eye fat or bags, or from under eye hollowness. Under eye hollowness can be caused by either a weak cheek bone and deficient oribital rim, or from deficient under eye fat. Frequently, under eye dark circles are the result of lower lid hollowness. This hollowness can even occur in younger patients and is often the result of decreased volume in the lower lid and upper cheek areas. This under eye hollowness is sometimes genetic.
Dr. Jane has successfully used facial fillers to restore the natural volume and improve the under eye hollowness. Under eye filler injections have minimized the appearance of persistent dark. Restylane and other HA facial fillers can be long lasting, even up to a year or greater. Under eye filler injection is quick, virtually pain free, and has little if any down time. During your consultation, Dr. Jane can thoroughly evaluate your specific concern and suggest the best possible treatment for under eye dark circles.
New Cell Therapy with Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is Available at Jenesis
Jenesis is proud to be one of the first clinics in USA in the Cosmetic arena chosen to launch PRP. Dr. JaneChung Founder of Skin & Body Research already have demonstrated the successful treatment results.
We acquired an advanced PRP process of facial rejuvenation with autologous platelet-rich plasma. PRP can be delivered to the anaesthetized skin by direct injection with a conventional hypodermic syringe and small bevelled needle to make the skin tighter or brighter or even to promote new hair growth after hair restoration surgery.
The skin has to be numbed with topical anesthetic cream and subcutaneous injection of local anesthetic agent. All make-up should have been removed prior to this procedure of skin biostimulation with PRP. The needle pricks in the skin are needed to kick-start the healing process of the PRP REJUVENATION and proliferation of fibroblasts that will produce collagen needed to rejuvenate your skin. The process is slow and takes about 3 months, although good results are perceptible as early as 2-3 weeks. The rejuvenated fibroblasts last for a while and them succumb again to the inevitable chronological aging process and become tired.
Advanced injection Hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and PRP is a new technique to improve the hollowness and dark circle around the eyes for natural rejuvenation need. Admixture of the hyaluronic acid injectate with A-PRP (or c-PRP) may well enhance the brightenin and tightening effect and engrafting of transferred fat.
Typically, a series of laser or light skin rejuvenation therapies are recommended along with autologous fat transfer to improve skin quality.
- Quantifiable improvement of skin complexion with visible changes noticeable in 3-4 weeks-especially forehead, cheeks, neck and back of hands
- Increased survival rate of the tranfered fat
- More tightening result with Fraxel or Active FX laser resurfacing
- PRP is not a volumetric filler, but biological cell therapy with your own cells and enriched plasma
What is PRP process like?
1. Doctor takes a sample of venous blood from your arm
2. Blood is placed in a special collection tube and the PRP is processed.
3. PRP generation takes 30 minutes in a side room and is an accepted process.
4. Cover face with topical numbing cream, or equivalent, a good 30-45 minutes before injection and the face must feel numb. Local anesthesia may still be needed.
5. Multiple small injections are made close together into the skin releasing the PRP in order to kick-start rejuvenation by GF stimulation that is derived from your platelets in the PRP.
6. Recovery is fast and expects results at 3-4 weeks. Some persons show more swelling of the skin under the injections than other clients. It is impossible to identify who will show excessive swelling. Fortunately, the swelling subsides in all and there are no sequelae. Marked improvement in your skin condition and your overall appearance can be expected.
7. Adding sessions of LED (non thermal red light) to the process is in your interest and recommended. Daily application of glycolic formulation will enhance the results even more. So multimodal treatment with the light, creams, and massage is important.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A. Aging of the skin, dermal components and cells, means that the skin texture and appearance deteriorate. Aging affects the hands, soft tissue of the face and body. This is characterized by sagging, thinning of the skin, puffiness, age spots (lentigines) and wrinkling (forehead, cheeks, neck and décolleté). Tissue on the arms becomes thin and empty. General texture of the skin changes and dryness is a problem. Sun exposure worsens the process by solar-aging and UV irradiation. This means that vertical and horizontal facial wrinkles and body texture deteriorate with time.
Some people, of both genders, choose to age gracefully and are not concerned about looking like their grand-parents in years to come. However, in this new era of anti-aging medicine, there are other choices for those unlike the former mentioned above. The trend now is to turn back the clock and undergo some form of rejuvenation to reduce facial wrinkles, lines and blemishes and rejuvenate the body.
The process is based on the regeneration mechanism of your own cells and more specifically, autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP). This is also referred to as autologous cellular regeneration (ACR) an aesthetic practice, which is a safe and tolerable procedure. Used in combination therapy it can potentiate the results of your other anti ageing modalities.
A. Results are visible at 3 weeks and improve gradually over ensuing months with improvement in texture and tone. Cosmeceutical and Light therapies can enhance the results.
Advanced wrinkling cannot be reversed and a minimal improvement is predictable in persons with alcohol and tobacco abuse. Combination therapy is advisable talk to Dr. Jane. Severe scarring may not respond. Further plasma treatment is also popular and safe. PRP is effective and well tolerated, but patient selection is important if predictable results are to be expected.
A. It is safe treatment because autologous (your own) plasma is used. Expect mild redness, swelling, bruising and minor discomfort.
- Intra-vascular injection ( thrombus)
- Nerve trauma (very rare)
- Haematoma/ bruising (common , down-time 24-48 hours, and completely reversible)
- Secondary infection (very rare)
- Peri-orbital swelling (reversible in all cases)