BBL / IPL
Conveniently located to serve San Jose, CA
BBL™ BroadBand Light
BBL is the next generation IPL technology. Its broad range of wavelengths allows targeted treatment for many skin conditions without the need for additional handpieces. Its flexible Finesse Adapters enable treatment of hard to reach areas, producing evenly treated skin.
With its user-friendly features, superior results, and exceptional ROI, BBL is the most complete and versatile broadband light system in its class.
Your IPL will be administered at Dr. Jane Chung‘s office in San Jose, CA
Forever Young BBL™ Treatment
*Individual results may vary.
Before Treatment: 43 Years Old | After Treatment: 55 Years Old
After 11 Years of Forever Young BBL treatments, the skin looks younger…
*BBL is FDA cleared for, but not limited to, benign pigmented lesions, cutaneous lesions, cutaneous vascular lesions, hair reduction, and pustular inflammatory acne vulgaris.
Forever Bare BBL™ Treatment
*Individual results may vary.
Before & 6 Months After 3 Treatments
BBL™ enables treatment of multiple skin conditions with various wavelengths seamlessly using change-on-the-fly Smart Filters.
- 420 – Acne
- 515 – Pigmented Lesions, such as freckles, age spots.
- 560 – Vascular Lesions, such as cherry angiomas, telangiectasias, and rosacea.
- 590 – Deeper Lesions / Darker Skin Types
- 590, 640 & 695 – Hair Removal
- SkinTyte™ is available as a module using infrared light energy to deeply heat dermal collagen leading to a renewed collagen foundation for skin firming.
Science & Technology
BBLs’ dual-lamp technology is designed with each lamp supplying half of the energy during a pulse. This results in an unprecedented lamp life for each BBL handpiece.
BBL employs an integrated thermoelectric monitoring assembly enabling its sapphire crystal and sensors to continually and precisely maintain temperatures from 0 °C – 30 °C with adjustability of every degree in between.
With a large 15 X 45 mm spot size and rapid repetition rate users enjoy an efficient patient throughput. Since each pulse is cooled to the selected temperature, patients enjoy a comfortable treatment.
Square-wave Energy Delivery
- BBL delivers a pulse to tissue with precise on and off timing with controlled irradiance.
- BBL’s pulse envelop is adjusted ten times within each pulse to achieve consistent and efficient results.
- Many systems deliver only single or double pulses with extended low power tails below therapeutic levels resulting in higher than necessary fluence requirement.
- BBL’s square wave pulsing does not create a low energy tail and waste of energy.
BBL employs an integrated thermoelectric cooled sapphire crystal that keeps the treatment area consistently safe and cool with precise temperatures from 0 °C to 30 °C.
Interchangeable Smart Filters
Enables treatment of various skin conditions with a single handpiece
Innovative magnetic spot size adapters make treating small areas a snap